Fail to Load two packages access to the same API

In my case i do not need to load different Version. In my project i have only one Version 2023 for revit, civil3d and Dynamo.
The conflict come when i load my packedge into dynamo,
I have two case:
1- My Dll load in dynamo and there are “NO” othe packedge (created by other) load into dynamo use the same refrance i used it in my packedge ------> my packedge work good and can load into dynamo
1- My Dll load in dynamo and there are othe packedge (created by other for example “Civilconection” packedge ) load into dynamo use the same refrance i used it in my packedge ------> my packedge “NOT” work and can NOT load into dynamo.

As i understand in your case i need it if i need to create package cover more than version.
In your case you use different version of the refrance into your C# project.
In my case i use refrance and other Packedge(created by other) use the same refrance. Dynamo can NOT Load these two packedge at the same time i should load one of them.

You can test :
load my Package “BriMohareb_23” with out “civilconnection” package it will be loaded into dynamo.
In the otherhand if you try to load my Package “BriMohareb_23” and you have already “civilconnection” package it will be NOT loaded into dynamo.

Here @jacob.small refer to the “alias” to over come this problem. I try it by add Alias to all ref. i use in my project but it dose not work.