Fabrication Script

Hi can does anybody know why I am getting the errors in the attached script.
I have Dynamo core 2.6.1.8786 and Dyanmo Revit 2.6.1.8850 installed
The script runs fine in Revit 2019 but when I try to use it in 2021 it works but has error on the Fabrication Part Dimension node and the Element.SetParameterByName nodes.
The script is used for schedule the inner radius of fabrication radius bends

Inner Radius 2021.dyn (18.9 KB)

Can you zoom in so you can read the nodes, and then use the export image as canvas button (looks like a camera in the top right) and post that? There is no way to read the nodes as is now.

Also what is the error on the node?

Thanks Jacob

The error message over the fabrication part dimension reads: Warning: This custom node contains an invalid input. Please fix the input before saving the custom node. I also have the warnings below

The custom node like uses a reserved class name as an input. Open it up and change the input to be a lowercase letter as the first character.

Jacob
Not sure what you mean
I am new to dynamo so could you explain further
Thanks

What is the error on the custom Node?

Vijay
Image of script below and the error reads as:

Warning: This custom node contains an invalid input. Please fix the input before saving the custom node.

@jacob.small is right, you have to double click on the custom node Fabrication Part Dimensions and change the input name to lowercase. Then save it and get back to your graph.

2 Likes

Tried what you said now it does not work at all
I have tried to uninstall packages and reload them but still can’t get it to workInner Radius 2021.dyn (18.9 KB)