Exporting Revit floors as a points file, other than .csv?

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a project dealing with Revit and Bentley, and have to move back and forth between both platforms, but Bentley will be the final delivery. We are providing the Landscape architecture, and floors are never flat in landscape, and Revit is much easier to work with that than Bentley.
Therefore, I am looking at a way of exporting our sloped floors in Revit to a points format that Bentley can read to generate a Terrain model (equivalent of a toposurface in Bentley’s world). Among some of the formats are .dtm, .dat, .xml and .ascii.

Landarchbim developed a script with Landform to convert floors to meshes and export them as a .sat (Extract Top and Bottom Floor Surfaces – landarchBIM), so I was thinking about using a similar approach, but can’t find a way to export the points in any of the formats described above. I know you can open a .csv in Excel and save it as a .xml, but I was still having issues using or exporting the points from the script shown in Landarchbim, so am looking for a more robust process, if there is any?

My problem with the landarchbim nodes was that I was getting a warning at the Element.Faces nodes saying “Element.Faces expects argument type(s) (Revit.Elements.Element), but was called with (Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Solid)” and could not move forwards.
The floor I was using to test was a very simple floor with points added and modified (not a large area), and the footprint of the floor did not have any curves, just to keep it simpler and more error-proof.

Any ideas about this?
Many thanks!

Can you share the graph you currently have?

Extract surfaces from floors.dyn (25.2 KB)
Here it is… Thanks for taking a look at it.