Export to DWG plan headers with attribute intelligence

in our project, we need to convert plans to DWG, so that later in the AutoCAD you can change the parameters through the attribute editor. Can anyone give me some advice on how to write a script for this?

Hey,

I think you’re going beyond what the Revit API can do for you… If you dig around on here you’ll see posts which implement LISP, which is probably your best bet? It’s also possible it will work in Civil3D but I don’t use that. As you imply, you’ll be mainly writing code to solve it…

Hope that helps,

Mark

Amigo @andreas.uschakow9SUS buenas. There are already some posts similar with solutions, take a look!

Thank you very much for the message, but I meant export plan headers with attributes from Revit to DWG. Is it possible to do it in Dynamo?

Revit has no attributes, it has parameters and values of paramaters, is that what you need?? have you tried making a schedule and exporting it as a text file? can you be more specific with what you need? attaching screenshots helps a lot!!!

I need to convert the annotations in the font frame from Revit to Attributes Editor in DWG. With standard export it is not possible. I just wanted to know if Dynamo can help in this case or are there other methods?

My bad, I understood completely the other way around the workflow, I leave you a way to make query’s based on the Tag for blocks in autocad, you can also specify the whit a string the Tag (Name) of the attribute to get in the desire order the information, I hope this help you!!

Also check this post is very similar

Wrong, I need reversed, from Revit to Autocad. Thanks for your help!

I get it, this is how you can ask parameters values from elements, you can export into a .cvs or excel and then put them in block attributes in autocad, you can also try to conect direct the files, may be camber package, Open Mep or civil conection allows you to transfer info in the same .dyn i hope this helps you!