Export room boundaries to SVG (units issue?)

Hi there,
I read recently this topic and the last posts

and I tried myself to run the graph in Dynamo with @adam_bear1 Python script and after a couple try I got my SVG file exported.
However, when I open it into a browser or in PowerBi I see the room aspect ratio, size and orientation don’t match my Revit file. Furthermore, the various rooms appear to be overlapping (points with very slight distance and room area)

I attach a composite picture I created with a view of the Revit room plan with dimensions, SVG code, data table from Revit and PowerBi importing and setup.

I attach also and a rendition of the room #1 (the green on in the center of Revit floorplan) I composed in AutoCAD by placing its points coordinates as listed in the SVG file (yellow point is in coordinates 0,0 and the green arrow specifies the sequence of points as listed in the SVG file).
SVG_Points

@adam_bear1 at first I thought simply a units issue (my Revit project file is in meters) but the output SVG polygon is somehow different as you can see from the pictures.
Could you assist me to fix it?
Thank you in advance.

Hi there,
I get back to you as I figured out how to solve the “issue”.
The problem was connected to units as I was supposing.
I tried changing the curveScale variable from curveScale=0.001 to curveScale=1 and everything was fixed.
The “weird” square-ish room shapes that PowerBI was showing were due to a huge polygon border compared to the tiny dimension of its sides.
By increasing the scale of the rooms, the ratio with the borders changes and the room shapes can be seen correctly.
I attach a picture of SVG file imported in PowerBI for reference.

For future needs (i.e. larger buildings or projects set in other units) I slightly change the Python code by creating a new input in the Python code so that the curveScale can be set through it.

P.S. the room shape in AutoCAD rendered slightly distorted from the actual Revit room shape because of the roundings to 3 digits and due to the very small scale it was dramatic. And of course the room orientation was different in Autocad compared to Revit since the SVG file has Y positive downwards.

Thanks anyway.