Explode Node removes properties from objects within Block References -> how to code explode yourself (properly)?

Hoo, i see very particular workflow, may be you can explore other options, I’ll give you some ideas, maybe some of them will work for you:

1. The package Camber has several nodes of type external documents, so you can do the query in a document where the blocks are and insert solids with their information in another, although honestly I’m not sure if in C3D there is an easy way to export to IFC formats especially because what you are trying to do is of the bim methodology maybe someone else in the forum knows, besides maybe that’s the right question to ask.
    Camber Feedback Thread
  2. The package Civil Conection works for revit and allows you to connect Civil and Autocad files and do Querys in real time let’s say directly in Dynamo for Revit (it is difficult to install this package and you have to use the same year version of Revit and C3D) and maybe in revit there is an efficient way to export to IFC files, revit is a product of methodology BIM.
    GitHub - Autodesk/civilconnection: CivilConnection enables the exchange of information between Civil 3D, Dynamo and Revit.
  3. The package Genius Locky has some nodes that allow to read the information inside .dwg files inserted in the revit file although frankly I have not explored much this last one.
    Buena suerte Amigo @julian.dyn