Application developer - focus Autodesk Revit (BIM Guru) wanted

Application Developer - Focus Autodesk Revit (BIM Guru)

Overview

We are looking for a talented person who has a passion for BIM and software development, especially Autodesk Revit workflows and the Revit API.
Do you enjoy solving problems and automating processes to increase productivity in planning? Then we would be happy to hear from you and welcome you soon in the agn family.

Tasks

You will work in a team and create extensions for Autodesk Revit in Dynamo, Python, and C# to create solutions that go far beyond the standard features of Autodesk Revit. The extensions to be created accelerate and simplify complex workflows in planning departments or link the building model with external databases or cloud services. In addition to creating the extensions, the scope of work also includes testing them and creating the associated documentation.

Requirements

• Good knowledge of Autodesk Revit
  • Knowledge in automating Revit using Dynamo and/or Python
  • Willingness to familiarize with the .NET framework and the programming language C#
  • Creativity and problem-solving orientation
  • Team spirit
  • German and / or English language skills in word and writing

Further knowledge of HTML, JavaScript and database design/SQL would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.

We offer

• Trend-setting and exciting (BIM) projects
  • Flexibility and scope for design with short decision-making paths
  • Targeted promotion of your professional development
  • Mentors/sponsors and motivated colleagues in the induction phase
  • Creative and professional teams with a positive working atmosphere

About agn

With about 600 employees in the agn group, we are one of the largest architecture and planning offices. Our success is largely due to our motivated employees, who work on an interdisciplinary basis at eye level and contribute their know-how to every project. Rethinking architecture - that is our claim. This often means swimming against the current, thinking laterally, adopting higher-level perspectives and reinterpreting expectations. We want to offer solutions that are simply different and simply good. That is why we rely on good communication and interface-safe teamwork. The commissioning of new and challenging projects confirms us in our development.

That’s why we are looking for particularly committed and communicative colleagues who have a high degree of motivation and responsibility.

For a first contact, please write me a personal message here in the forum and I will get back to you.

Torsten Möhlenhoff
CAD Administration | Development | Training
agn Niederberghaus & Partner GmbH

7 Likes

Hello,
Greetings,

I can assist you with application Development.

Please Reach to me at Email.

Email :- carter(At)cisinlabs(Dot)com

Awaiting your Response

Very Best Regards
Carter W

SAGARJAIN1102.pdf (194.3 KB)
Please go through my profile.
I am highly interested work in this profile.

1 Like

Hello,
Please look at my linkedin profile. I am looking for this kind of opportunity.
Timothee BOEKHORST

Hi,

I am interested in this job.

Email: modar.mayya@gmail.com

Linked In: Modar Mayya

Best Regards.
Modar