Excel to Revit Key Schedule Help

Ok one step closer! so I’ve added a list of numbers to input a Key Name into this data list, now I finally have some data writing but in the Key Schedule in Revit I have to Insert Data Rows and if I create 20 (but I have 50 rows of data) it only imports the first 20 rows of my data :no_mouth:

I want to solve this because actually this is only my test file and I will have many more results. Watching Konrads/archi-lab video of exporting grasshopper data the node produced 800 rows automatically so I dont know why mine isnt. Is this something in the script?

My Description field is not being inputted and I double checked the parameter is a text parameter. I can experiment with that since my other fields work… and I dont want to clutter this thread too much!

@m.yasemin,

Please start a new topic and share your progress so far, plus a limited data set. That way, not only will your issue gain more attention, but any person with a similar problem, can reuse the particular solution.

1 Like

The original question posted in this thread has long been answered. I would like to second @Dimitar_Venkov and ask that you start a new thread.