Excel to Revit Key Schedule Help

Hello Mat & Konrad,

I have been trying to run the Key Schedule node using Archi-Lab but in vain :frowning: !!

Mat, I have used all the files you attached but it is still not working ! what could be wrong here ?!!

I am using RAC 2015 & Dynamo 9

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Ola

I got Key Schedule to work, but it is apparently only for Text parameters. What would it take to have it work for Lengths and Integers, too?

Very helpful node… but doesn’t work in Russian localization. There’s no problem in English one.

I suppose the problem is a decoding font. Could anyone help, please?

Hello,

I am running Dynamo 0.82 with Revit 2014. I am able to write only the Key Numbers into the Key Schedule, not the text values I would like to populate my Key Schedule with.

I downloaded the Package version that mathced my Dynamo version. The only difference I see is the Key Schedule Node does not have an OUT - output, but a ViewSchedule, see attached. Thanks!!

Ana

Ana, Couple of things: 1. Please start a new thread and don’t hijack an old one. Your issue is not at all the same as the original issue that OP who started this thread had. 2. Support for old versions of Dynamo/Revit will not be easy to get. Please consider upgrading to 9.2 and 2016 (Dynamo and Revit respectively)

Nice post guys; took me a minute to figure it all out but now I see the light.

Hi all,

I’m having the same issue as the first comment where my error is “Attribute Error… GetTableData”

I am using Dynamo 9.0, with Revit 2016. Has the node been updated to work with 2016? Because I think I have fixed everything else in this thread.

My Data list is organised into a format >

[1] List

[0] Sheet name
[1] Code
[2] Comments

Some of my lists are empty (e.g. when there are no elements on the view of that particular sheet). could this be affecting the data reading? Even if I feed a data list which is just Code, Comment I am getting the same error :frowning:

Morning all,
im running a little test here and also getting well… no results but no data :slight_smile:
Here’s in Dynamo

And here’s in Revit

Im open to any suggestion :slight_smile:
Thanks

[quote=“Daniel_Hurtubise, post:28, topic:1852”]
no results but no data
[/quote]That node only takes strings for data. Perhaps your numbers are the culprit.

I switched the list to ABC but still nothing

This works for me. Make sure the data types in your key schedule are all text.

I do get a bug (that I can live with) where the Key Schedule node makes an extra key named a number.

@Konrad_K_Sobon , is this something you’d be willing to look into? I could not figure a cure by looking at the Python code.

Found the issue and yes im dumb as a brick :slight_smile:
The Schedule already had an empty values. Works fine if i run it without anything in it

Thanks a million for your help :slight_smile: its much appreciated

Sorry so the problem was that your results included empty values? How can we get around that issue :frowning:

//

Now I have no error (the error in original post of “Attribute Error …GetTableData”) I think my parameters were wrong because I was including the schedule name (e.g. {“ScheduleName”, “ParameterName1”, “ParameterName2”} so now I only put the parameters names for IN(2) and there is no error message.

But still no data in the table!? :grimacing:

Look at the list structure in my image https://forum.dynamobim.com/uploads/short-url/wXRwiWHRWpeNcLGTgx6sMCD5mGf.png

Thanks for the reply, check out the screenshots. I think my inputs are the same and the data I am putting is also in a identical list format, and the output of the node is “list”

My parameters are text format, I feel like my dynamo is only reading and not writing to my Revit? :confounded:

Guys start a new topic no hijacking others topic please. Thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry Kulkul, to be clear, my issue is that there is no data being written into a schedule using the Key Schedule node.

The original post solved it by mentioning it doesn’t work for Revit 2016, can someone confirm whether the node was updated or not? Otherwise I implemented the solutions they found (e.g. text parameter, inputs into the node) and I am still having an empty schedule

The 0th string in IN[2] should be “Key Name”; that is the first column in your key schedule.