Error create rebar.. :(!

Very Good days.
I have the following problem.
I am trying to create reinforcements from a polycurve, this polycurve is often irregular in shape due to the bends and directions it has as you can see in the dynamo image, but in other cases it does have almost homogeneous shapes, but regardless of what shape I want to create reinforcements from my polycurve, but I get an error in the node and I don’t know how to solve it, I have reviewed the curve process believing that it could be a vector, a direction or something that could affect it, but everything is correct , the sequence of the polycurve is in an orderly manner but I still don’t know why the node fails.
If it happened to someone and has solved it, please could you share your suggestions or perhaps another node that allows me to achieve my goal, if I code paython I would be very grateful!!

Are the bottom hooks drawn in different plane than the top hooks? If I remember correctly Revit will only let hooks be drawn in a single plane. (Not a dynamo issue, this is an actual Revit limitation.)

Conver polycurve to curve and use rebar by curves

but curves are created as independent rebar…!? :woozy_face:

With three lines he gave me one piece of rebar

Could you make a polycurve so that its lower leg goes in a direction opposite to the direction of the upper bend… please show me if it worked so I can rule out if it is an internal problem with my dynamo… ??

Hi @AM3D.BIM.STUDIO that’s not the case not an internal problem or anything, could you please share the script and sample file it’ll be easier to resolve and recreate your exact issue also in case you wanna check how it works please do check this Rebar.by curve node not working

Regards,
BM

Good day.
Here I share the revit file and the DYNAMO file. Please, I require your support, this is already driving me crazy…
Error.rvt (6.2 MB)
ERRO_X.dyn (83.3 KB)

I found the problem, and it is due to first joining curves 1 and 2 and obtaining the polycurve, request the end point and then create the upper bend, it seems that revit dynamo internally understands that by having a polycurve joined sequentially This final point still captures the normal, thus understanding the continuity and inheriting the normal of the polycurve, it is finally joining the polycurve with the final bend and it worked.