Error ...(__array,Function,Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Vector) on Point.Project node?

Trying to use LandArchBIM’s graph for mapping topo points to a floor (without need of subregions), and i am getting this error on the Point.Project node:

Warning: One or more of the input types are not matching. Couldn’t find a version of Project that takes arguments of type (__array,Function,Autodesk.DesignScript.Geometry.Vector)

Can anyone help explain whats going on and what tweaks will be needed?
Capture

Hi,
the picture is unreadable.
In Dynamo, zoom in to one node until you can read what the name is, then click the camera in the top right corner. that makes it better

Node 3 in the top from the left of your screenshot is missing an input :slight_smile:

Whoops, I forgot about that. Here is the updated image

Also, Jonathan.Olesen, I’m not sure if you are referring to the Springs.Mesh.ToPolySurface node, or the List.Cycle Node. But i am prewtty sure neither of them require inpurs. The Springs node has a defalt:false setting, and when the List.Cycle node has no inputs provided, it outputs its function, which the List.Combine node seems to be able to use. This is based on the entry for List.COmbine in the Dynamo Dictionary, which shows a similar setup with a multiplication node feeding into the “comb” input (yet no information feeding into the inputs for the multiplication node).

i have tried checking for any nulls or empties in any of the lists, but i didn’t find any, so I don’t think that’s the issue…

@nharburger Please post your dyn or a link.

floor follow topo interval (1).dyn (23.9 KB)
Here is the Dynamo File.

Hi nharburger,

Same problem for me…
I can’t find where is the problem…
Did you find something?

Thank’s

nope… never got any responses

It’s as Salvatoredragotta said, that node is returning a function (see how it is light grey) - and the node with the error does not take a function.