DynaShape

Hi Long,
DynaShape is not showing in my revit dynamo space, could you help me please?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi. Which version of Dynamo do you use? And did you install using the installer or manual method?

1 Like

My dynamo revit version is 2.0.2.6833 while my dynamo core is 2.0.2.6826 (i’m actually using Dynamo Revit) and i’m installing manually

1 Like

I’m using manual method

1 Like

Then perhaps you can check if the dll file in the bin folder is unblocked (Right click on that file and choose Properties, and see if there is a button to unblock it)

1 Like

The .dll file was already unblocked but all the others were blocked so i unblocked them but nothing changed, may i have to install anything else other than Meshtoolkit?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Can you try upgrading to Dynamo 2.1. (Also, if you do this, you wont have to do the manual copy of the ViewExtension.xml file anymore. Dynamo 2.1 will automatically load the ViewExtension file that is already placed in the “extra” folder)

Bests

Long

1 Like

Hey good Job @Matthieu_Brossette1 I’ve same the problem like you. I’ve been read your explanation how you fix it but I still have no Idea what should I do. Would you share more technically ?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Musakaa,

It has been a long time since I’ve posted it but as fare as I remember, my problem was the following one :

Go to Settings, Manage path, then you can add a directory for your packages or set up the main one (here C is local and O is the server).

Best regards

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

Hi @LongNguyen

I installed the DyanShape by copying the _DynaShape folder into my Dynamo Package folder.
I installed MeshToolkit and restart the computer.

I think I have the same issue in post 131, but restart computer does not help for me.

The node still not working, Any suggestion?

Using Revit 2019, Dynamo 2.0.2

Thanks.

1 Like

Can you try going to the “bin” folder inside the package. Right click on each dll file and choose Properties and check to see if you can unblock the file (there should be an “unblock” button in the Properties windows)

2 Likes

Thanks, It works

1 Like

I would like to export the geometry to may mass family.

I changed:
Reset to False,
Execute to False,
Fast Display to False

Do I need any other node to export?
Thanks.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Dynamo Geometry from DynaShape into Revit

Unzipping with 7zip let you unzip dll without having to unblock them afterwards

1 Like

Oh good to know. Thanks.

1 Like

I was trying to export one of the DynaShape sample file script to Refinery. However, Refinery doesn’t accept the Solver.Execute as an output. It can only use number as an output. Is there any way I can get around it ?

1 Like

Hello, I cannot decompress the files, I think they are broken. You could upload them, you would save me from this problem.

1 Like