DynamoViewport View Extension Installation fails

Hi everyone,
I found this video from @Kulkul which demonstrates the installation process of the DynamoViewport extension : Build Dynamo Viewport Extension from Source - YouTube
(Github link: GitHub - alfarok/DynamoViewport: A simple view extension for visualizing Dynamo geometry. by @alfarok )

So basically I got errors on my Visual Studio when I start a Dynamo build.

I tried to pass this step and build the Viewport extension directly from Visual Studio, I then copied/pasted the Viewport package folder to the packages folder as indicated in the github link, i could see the extension in my View list in Dynamo.
But it gives me an error as soon as I try to launch it.
Below are the error messages from Dynamo (Revit 2019, Dynamo 2.0.3)

What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks

Méthode introuvable : 'Void Dynamo.Wpf.Extensions.ViewLoadedParams.CloseExtensioninInSideBar(Dynamo.Wpf.Extensions.IViewExtension)'.

à ViewportViewExtension.ViewportViewExtension.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<Loaded>b__0(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   à System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

The extension relies on a new version of Dynamo. The readme states Dynamo 2.7, you can try to remove the use of the function - CloseExtensioninInSideBar - which doesn’t exist in Dynamo 2.0.3

or switch to an older commit in the github repo and build that.

I think this branch should work for you: