Dynamo working for some revit users but not others

Nothing offhand, but I’ll share a few other bits of advice. Be sure to get the updated version installed (2021.1.2 I think), and roll out Generative Design while you’re at it (the package itself is worthwhile for the Data.Remember node, and the Data.Gate node can help with maintenance as well). Tests your graphs and packages in all environments with all add-ons enabled, and check the Dynamo logs and Revit journals after you finish your testing for errors (should be addressed) and warnings (keep an eye on).

Thank you!!
I did get the generative design downloaded; hoping to start messing with that to do layouts and pre-con when i get out from under this current project

1 Like

for those who are interested in beta testing the dropdown converter feature, it can be found here, Release Monocle for Dynamo v.2020.12.02 · johnpierson/MonocleForDynamo · GitHub

You would need to download the zip, unblock the file and unzip with 7 zip into your package location.

As I said, it’s “hold on to your butts” level of beta.

I haven’t put on the package manager yet as I have a few moving pieces regarding the 2 new additions.

2 Likes