Dynamo wont open

hi, i open my dynamo and i see it open on the taskbar but it is white and i can see the window being open, please see attached.

what is the issue? thanks

@Arsham - when you click on the Dynamo window from the taskbar, does anything show up?

It’s probably just off screen. Right-click on the preview window in the taskbar and Maximize.

no, nothing, only the revit screen itself

thanks for replying back but it’s not the case :slight_smile:

Disconnect all external monitors, restart the CPU, start Revit but nothing else, and start a new project from no template, and then do a screen recording (using what we software you like) showing this:

1. Launch Dynamo to get to this point
  2. Hold alt and hit tab
  3. Hit tab until you see Dynamo highlighted in the window and let go of alt
  4. Hit alt+space, then m
  5. Hit the left arrow key on your keyboard
  6. Move the mouse

If Dynamo doesn’t show up in the list when hitting alt+tab post your Revit journal, not the video. If Dynamo works, post nothing but let us know it’s all set. If something else when wrong post a link to the recording uploaded somewhere (Dropbox, box, onedrive, etc.).

Alternatively you can submit a ticket with my colleagues in the Autodesk support team via the accounts portal at manage.autodesk.com.

i deleted all the folders in “temp” and restarted the computer and it got fixed. i dont know what the issue was.

thanks all.

1 Like

Sounds like Dynamo was there, but offscreen. The actions I pointed out likely would have resolved it without clearing the rest of your temp folder.

1 Like

im not sure but thanks again for your time.