Dynamo version numbers?

@rcameron Hey I’m in the Portland area, is it an open forum to attend?

Thanks @Racel the new installer did the trick both work fine now! Just FYI the Dynamo Studio 2017 Install on the Autodesk Account site is still the wrong UR 2 version, at least for me.

@rcameron yeah been almost 3 weeks now since we last saw each other :wink: thanks for all the help with this between your post and the new installer I’m good as gold now!

1 Like

Ah, sorry guys. Its DLR peep’s only. I shouldn’t have said anything… Can you be my co-worker by Monday? :wink:

Sure Racel, I can reach out to Jezyk again to see what we can do. I asked him about getting Autodesk or Dynamo t-shirts. :slight_smile: ha! Watch my twitter feed Monday morning at the very least! @rbcameron1
Reviewing space planning feature for Revit using Dynamo. FormIt360 + Dynamo (I was a panelist for pre-RTCNA last month and this was my topic) and end with Generative Design w/ Dynamo Studio (Fractal). I can’t name the guest person yet, but I think people are going to be very surprised. He’s confirmed but I don’t know if he’ll arrive on time.

That being said, this is the first attempt at a Dynamo Block Party. If possible I know a lot of the user groups across the country, maybe we could organize a coast-to-coast webinar Block Party one of these days! Portland/Seattle to Denver to Omaha to Chicago to Boston!

1 Like

@rcameron - Would love to get a download on how the block party went, and how we can make the process smoother. Let me know.

2 Likes