Dynamo to excel_ overwrite problem

Hello everyone,
I am trying to extrapolate data of many objects from Revit, with the support of Dynamo. I am using “Data.ExportExcel” node and I want to organize all information in the same spreadsheet. So, I have created a list of starting rows and a list of contents. The problem is that the export node overwrites all previous rows leaving only the last element of the list, even they belong to the same list.

But it seems that there is a problem with the overwrite option: if it is on “true” the excel table shows only information of the last object; in case of “false” the spreadsheet will maintain obsolete data.

Does anybody have any idea to solve this problem?
Thank you for answering !

1 Like

You shouldn’t feed a list on “starting row” input: try simply with 0.

Ciao Fabio, che piacere rivederti, ho seguito il tuo corso tramite strategie digitali.
L’idea era quella di radunare più tabelle in un unico foglio, essendo tutti per lo stesso scopo ma provenienti da oggetti diversi. Ho creato una lista con più “starting row” per separare i data di oggetti diversi.

Ciao :wink:
Se devi semplicemente mettere più tabelle una dopo l’altra, joina tutte le liste e poi dai solo la starting row 0.
Così facendo scriverà tutte le righe una dopo l’altra. Se vuoi lasciare dello spazio vuoto tra le tabelle, nel joinare le liste inseriscine di vuote ( [ [ ] ] )