I have made a simple graph in Dynamo Sandbox (no revit nodes involved) with a complex python node which is ALWAYS working.
All the combinations of the sliders can produce 2 results:
- a building is modeled and some goals calculated
- if the combination doesn’t exist (not all combination are a possible configuration) a red box is modeled and the two goals are set to None (I also tried to set them equal to 0 or other number)
In every possible cases there is NO ERROR OR WARNING IN THE GRAPH: I always get a model with some goals.
When I launch refinery i got this:
and I see 2 problems:
- there is no goal, which means something went wrong in the graph (which is always working)
- refinery, instead of the optimized combinations, is choosing ONLY the wrong ones (which IN DYNAMO output a red box and None values for the goals) without displaying the previews and the goal values.
I already tried:
- everything available on this forum
- deleting all the previous study from refinery
- checking if refinery is working (I used a very simple graph and it’s working properly)
Since I can’t share the code and since it’s working in every cases in Sandbox, I was hoping someone has a different approach to solve this issue or maybe other ideas.
(I think it is also wise to involve @Lilli_Smith for this kind of issue)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Dynamo Sanbox version: 188.8.131.5286
Refinery version: 0.35