Dynamo Player Inputs not working

Hello Forum

I am struggling with getting the inputs in my graph to come up in Dynamo Player. I am on the latest release of Revit 2024.2. Has anyone experienced this or can offer some advise? I have tested two different graphs and on one they have finally started working but the one attached I cannot get the ‘Is Input’ to show up. The main node I need is the Directory Path node input. Thank you for any help.

SCAN RENAME.dyn (31.3 KB)

Tim

1 Like

Can you show us an image (or better yet, a gif) of the issue you’re having. I cannot recreate it.

Hi Nick

Thank you for this. This is very odd, please see below my Dynamo Player when opening this graph:

I have tried opening and closing many times. The other file I was working with didnt work for ages, then they suddenly appeared. Any thoughts very welcome.

Thanks
Tim

1 Like

Remove all Revit addins and try again. Something could be interfering with one of the Dynamo Player dlls. Otherwise you may have to reinstall Revit.

@LilliSmith any ideas?

Try adding a watch node to canvas and set it as an output.

My hypothesis is that the input and output section of your graph needs to be forced to refresh.

2 Likes

Could be. I did add an output node before running the graph.

1 Like

Hi Jacob

Yes that worked! I added the watch node at the end and as an Output as you suggested. Thank you!

The other inputs now have showed up.

Thank you all for your help.
Regards
Tim