Dynamo Player - Elements are Disappearing after the Next run

Initially on creating a script we can run that once and for repeated runs in different place We use dynamo player, Now the Dynamo player is also running only once and on next run the elements created disappears. Is this an Issue, faced by any others?

@dineshsubramani ,

we have similar issues… we solved it with open/Close Dynamo…

KR

Andreas

yes I tried it but not working for me, hoping for a better solution

That sounds not good. Can your script or more about what it is doing? We don’t see this happening with any of our samples like create levels for example. What version of Revit are you using?

Copy the entire script into a new script workspace and save it with another name. I believe this has to do with elements binding.

1 Like

I agreee with Jamie,

This sounds like element binding, which is a great feature if you know it exists and how to use it. Otherwise its just confusing and heartbreaking…

Jacob did a really good post about it here;

I am using Revit 2019,I have a very basic Script Creating a beam with some calculations

Pretty much 100% certainty it is element binding. Check the post which was linked above for info on how to clear the bindings and then once they elate cleared out only run the graph via Dynamo player.