Dynamo player check list

Sorry the Problem is with the duplication of the views. it duplicated the views and renamed them the correct name but when i open them it is only the first view renamed 3 different ways

if that makes sense

that kind of makes sense i guess, you want your list structure to let dynamo know that you want one view on one sheet…

so having flattened your views, you want each input to be at list level 1 for the sheet create node?

So the highlighted views are the ones i duplicated. however they all contain the information from the “Level 0 ENABLING” (all the views have the same content)

How do i make it duplicate the correct way

Hmm…

I’ve had some fun getting the script to work, on my file, mainly finding all the ways that a view doesn’t want to fit on a sheet!

For simplicity, I have flattened everything before feeding it into the sheet creation node and it all seems to be behaving correctly… Apologies for the wierd views, but you can see that the sheets are all numbered as you’d defined, named as your original views, the views have sheet on the end and they are all different views…

here’s the business end of my graph… perhaps try flattening views rather than using level 2…

Hope that’s helpful,

Mark

1 Like

@Mark.Ackerley hey i started a new tread do you think you could take a look at it for me

Do you think you could post your Print PDF script here

@ZJRODGERS

It has a lot of but and when and the key is not even Dynamo related.
It has to do with configuring the PDF printer.
I will see

@ZJRODGERS

I’ve decided not to post it.
It is based on EU standards for papersize and the Metric system.
People will download it and complain that its not working.
If you want to tweak it to US standards and Imperial i will send it to you in a PM.

@ZJRODGERS Thanks for your excellent concept.

Our firm has a whole load of parameters which join together to form the sheet name… This graph has allowed me to make a ui which prompts for all of the ones we use and none of the ones we don’t.

Hopefully this will make our lives much easier going forward!

1 Like

Could you send it an ill tweak it! thanks

Sure…

SheetCreator-2.01.dyn (167.9 KB)

sorry mark that was for M.rijsmus! we were talking about a PDF writer her made!

Mark do you guys use a central location for all of your nodes so that anyone new to dynamo can just import the library??

A central location for graphs, but not packages, TBH I walk people through each graph before they use so we install everything per user. This isn’t particularly scalable, I have been recommended https://www.pragmaticpraxis.com/ but don’t have any personal experience of this.