Dynamo for Rebar - Rebar Type deleted

Hi all,

I’m working in a rebar script using the Dynamo for Rebar to create the rebars from curves that I made. In some ocations after running the script, it deletes the rebar types that is using (I’m using custom rebar types Ø8,Ø10,Ø12…).

I really don’t know why this node is doing this. Any thoughts?

Is there an alternative way (another node) to transform curves into rebars? I’m also working with the BIM4Struc by @Dieter_Vermeulen, but this works just fine.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Anyone?

I have no idea why the rebar types are deleted, but here is a custom node that does the same job as the dynamoforrebar node, try it out if you like: Rebar.CreateFromCurves.dyf (9.0 KB)

Thanks @Einar_Raknes. I’ll give it a try. Hope with this node I won’t have that problem.

Hi @Einar_Raknes, I gave it a try. I’m getting this error and I don’t know what am I putting in wrong?

If you double click the node you can see what types the different ports needs:

Rebar Host should be an element, not an id (integer)

1 Like

Yes, I did it. But I think I’m connecting it according the right types. Here I see that for Host and Vectos it allows a single element, or could be also an array?

ok! I found it sorry for my confusion!

I’m working with your node, and I’m getting an error. I followed an older topic Setting rebar container dimensions in Dynamo (Dynamo for Rebar)

I also faced this problem , any solution for that ?
Regards