Dynamo Error hanging

Hello
i have an issue when i insert any node in dynamo get hangs , or opening scripts and nodes appear like
i tried to re install Revit always the same problem
i’m using revit 2021 dynamo 2.6
thank you

@Michael_Kirschner2 do we have concrete knowledge on how to fix this issue? If so, are you able to please help out @hmidahbb :smiley: ?

i mean need help to fix this issue just insert a node i have what appear in pictures

i mean need help to fix this issue just insert a node i have what appear in pictures

Manual mode seems safer. I got a hang in Automatic mode just connecting ScopeIf.

even in manual mode Sir

is there any way to re install dynamo

Hi @hmidahbb are you using a remote PC ? maybe try uninstall the packages that have zero touch node. Cheers

1 Like

I am assuming you are in Dynamo for Revit as that is where I have seen this issue before. When it has occurred it is usually due to a conflict with an add-in, and/or a missing Revit update.

Install the latest updates as a first step. If the issue persists disable all Revit add-ins. If the issue still persists restart your system, make the issue occur again, quit Revit and Dynamo, and then post your Dynamo Log and Revit journal file.

If you are not in Dynamo for Revit post the log file only.

2 Likes

this what i do i cleaned all addins and packges it works now thank you for help