Dynamo Custom Column Schedule in a Drafting View

After a quick search I haven’t found what I was looking for, but I remember seeing someone starting to generate graphical column schedules manually. A drafting view that dynamo generates based on the columns in the project. Before I try to reinvent the wheel, Where are we at as a group on being able to generate a graphical column schedule manually. Obviously it would be great if the Revit GCS had more functionality open and we use it on most of our projects, but there are some, where it’s too limiting.

I think I remember such a post but not sure where it is. My only comment is why not use the GCS for what it is, and add some Shared Parameters to get what info you might need?

And here is my own self promo - check out my guest blog post I did back in April :slight_smile:
http://dynamobim.org/leveraging-built-in-revit-parameters/

@Tom Thanks for the response. Adding parameters and tags makes the GCS much more functional. As shared, the GCS in revit has some great features and really helps in a lot of cases, but I’m also looking for other options.

Line-based Detail Items and Tags are a pretty good way to represent structure in 2D. Adding Dynamo to the mix could be fun.