script:
Esquisse Logo Dynamo2.dyn (75.5 KB)

cordially
christian.stan

6 Likes

@christian.stan ,

Planet dynamo where the shadows lie …:wink:

3 Likes

@solamour / @jacob.small Is it possible for you guys to give everyone 1 vote…
So we don’t feel bad if we really get zero votes? :laughing:

@Alien ,

as a competitor, it is honor for me to vote for someone else! Is there in cinema not also “the golden raspberry”…

2 Likes

Unfortunately I cannot do that technically as the poll won’t allow it! But let me be the first to say that I am extremely grateful for each and every submission, and that I too have learned something from you all :blush:

I’m extremely excited to get all of your viewpoints on how to create things for these challenges out there so the broader community can learn and grow, as you can do so from each other too! :books:

After the winners are crowed, we’ll be putting together a Dynamo Challenges Library post that will contain all the DYN files!

2 Likes

Hello all #dynamites! Poll closes in 3 days from writing this, so please come have your say on your favorite entry :trophy:

2 Likes

Cmon diana moo!

4 Likes

also, if Autodesk would like to buy the new branded icon look that I posted initially, I accept doge coin

5 Likes

Do you accept dynacoin? :roll_eyes: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

So what do you get for coming last? :joy:

@Alien ,

i got not a single vote :slight_smile: …hahahaha … but i do not understand the voting… it is a cake but not to eat.

It’s a pie not a cake!

1 Like

Congratulations everyone!

If you didn’t know. My entry was the logo made out of groups one (Entry 01). And no, I did not place all those groups manually. It is using a custom view extension which is fully open source here:

4 Likes

I really need to look more at View Extensions :sweat_smile: , this is totally awesome @john_pierson

2 Likes

3… 2… 1… and we are done! Poll is closed, votes have been tallied and winners are now cemented. An absolute massive shout-out to all of you who entered; the entries were fun, daring, exploratory and educational! :star_struck: Not only did you push yourselves, but the broader community can now learn from the way you do things, as you can now learn from the other entries! #rockOnEducation #inspirational

Without further ado, the winners are as follows:

:1st_place_medal: In First Place we have @Ewan_Opie with his submission Puzzle Dynamo Logo and Friends, Radar, Gears, Tubes and Twist. Congratulations and please enjoy your swanky new forum badge “Dynamo Challenge Winner”, now settable through your profile.

:2nd_place_medal: In Runner-up, we have @Zach_Kron with his submission Four Dynamo Logos derived from the same graph. Congratulations and please enjoy your swanky new forum badge “Dynamo Challenge Runner-up”, now settable through your profile.

:trophy: For all the other participants who entered, a giant thank you for exploring what could be a brand new Dynamo Logo! A huge shout-out to:

Looking forward to what the next challenges bring - so get your thinking hats on and see where it takes you! :bullettrain_side:

Note: I couldn’t edit the front post - it errored out, so here we are!

9 Likes

Woot! That was fun, thanks for my shiny badge, I’ll wear it with pride. Awesome submissions all, well done!

4 Likes

Thanks @solamour
Well done all on your entries, very cool ideas!
These challenges are lots of fun, and a great distraction to really get the creative hat out and see where things go. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Ewan_Opie @Zach_Kron you can set your new badge under your profile! :smiley:

2 Likes

I forgot to share the desktop icons I used for Dynamo sandbox that do have version numbers,

Check them out here:

5 Likes

i like it :v:
Thanks @john_pierson

1 Like