I am not sure if you could do this in Dynamo- you would need to:
- get all the clash tests
- get all the clash results
- get the 2 objects from each clash
- select the objects (I don't think a Dynaworks node exists for this)
- Override appearance in Navisworks (I don't think a Dynaworks node exists for this)
I have done something similar using the Navisworks data tools:
- Extract object ids from the Navisworks XML clash report
- Link into Navisworks using data tools
- Create search set based on object attributes & apply colour override
- note- this is not foolproof- the objectIDs are not necessarily unique across models.
Refer below- you can see clashing objects in pink and the clash results in the object properties.
Some objects are in involved in 40+ clashes i.e best to focus here.
You might be interested in this post
Many people get a bit caught up with the whole ‘clash detection’ thing- best to design it properly in the first place…!: refer my blog