Dynamo 2.0.3 with Revit 2019.2.2 not run

Hi everyone,
I have a problem with Dynamo 2.0.3 using Revit 2019.2.2.
I made script with this version in one PC and script run good. If I try to run the script in another PC it dosen’t run and it show the message that I attached.

We have the same version of Revit, Dynamo. We have also installed the same dynamo packages.

We try to install Revit 2020 with Dynamo 2.0.2 and it run good.

How we can resolve that problem with Revit 2019.2.2 and Dynamo 2.0.3?

Thanks for support!

image|444x411

hi,
how many dynamo version you are using in Revit 2019.2.2? check in your control panel option. keep only 1.
Restart the system and try it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

I have Dynamo 1.3.4 and 2.0.3. But when you start using Dynamo you can choose what version do you want. Do you think is impossibile to use two type of version of Dynamo?

Thank you

i had the same problem. That was my trial and error, that i uninstalled and kept only 1 specific version.
And it resolved my issue . You can try once. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will try,

Thank you

I also am using Revit 2019.2 and I have scripts written in both Dynamo 1. and Dynamo 2.

I have found that if I open Revit (and open a Revit Project), if I open the Dynamo Editor then I will be given the choice between Dynamo 1 and 2. Once I choose one of the two selections, any script that I run through the Dynamo Player will try to run the script through the selected version of Dynamo. The only way to change what Dynamo version is utilized by the Player, I need to completely close down and restart Revit to then select the other version of Dynamo.

It is a bit tedious if you utilize scripts that were developed in multiple versions of Dynamo, but you can get the hand of it fairly easily. I am slowly re-developing my Dynamo 1.X scripts in Dynamo 2.X to try to make things more simple.