Dynamo 0.9 doesn't place and "update" adaptative families

Hello, i’m trying to make a script that put automatically my custon Street family, selecting the buildings pads. I have this:

And this are my building pads:

But nothing happend when i click Ejecute, so i create a new project trying to place the same family in it, and it does... but doesn't update the family, i need to manually move any point (upwards) to force the update:

If something could help me to fix this problem i will apreciate it (i don’t want to put every family by hand u.u)

No one?

Flatten the list structure before feeding it to AdaptiveComponent.ByPoints

Important to note the lacing on the Flatten node

20160226-9

Thank you for respond Vikram, but didn’t work. Previously i haved this:

But didn’t work, so i change it to the code posted previously. I try to add Flaten, but:

You’ve destroyed the list structure.

For this very reason, I specifically warned you about the lacing on the Flatten node in my last response :slight_smile:

Right click on the Flatten node and change the lacing to Longest

I changed the lacing to longest, but still doesn’t work… could be a problem with the family?

dyn7

The output of your Family Type node reads null

Are you sure you have Run the definition after altering it.

Just checking :slight_smile:

Yes yes… could be this the problem?

The input argument "materialId" of function `anonymous-namespace'::TessellatedFace_constructor or one item in the collection is null at line 89 of file d:\ship\2016_px64\source\foundation\geomutilapi\gensrc\APITessellatedShapeBuilderProxy.cpp.
Parameter name: materialId

en ?A0x3826548e.TessellatedFaceProxy_constructor(IList`1 outerLoopVertices, ElementId materialId)
 en Autodesk.Revit.DB.TessellatedFace..ctor(IList`1 outerLoopVertices, ElementId materialId)
 en Revit.GeometryConversion.ProtoToRevitMesh.ToRevitType(Surface srf, TessellatedShapeBuilderTarget target, TessellatedShapeBuilderFallback fallback, ElementId MaterialId, Boolean performHostUnitConversion)
 en Dynamo.Applications.ViewModel.RevitWatch3DViewModel.RevitGeometryObjectFromGraphicItem(IGraphicItem item, List`1& geoms)
 en Dynamo.Applications.ViewModel.RevitWatch3DViewModel.Draw(NodeModel node)
 en System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
 en System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
 en Dynamo.Graph.Workspaces.HomeWorkspaceModel.Run()
 en Dynamo.Models.DynamoModel.ExecuteCommand(RecordableCommand command)
 en System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
 en System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
 en System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
 en System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
 en System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
 en System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
 en System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
 en System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
 en System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
 en System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
 en System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
 en System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
 en System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
 en System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
 en MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
 en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
 en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
 en MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Sometimes i got that when i do Run. it's the only thing that i think could be causing the problem

EDIT: i could fix the problem… i just need to turn off the revit background preview :smiley: https://github.com/DynamoDS/Dynamo/issues/5916 PD: Thank you very much Vikram Subbaiah for the help :smiley: