Dynamic Block Creation & Placement

Hi,
I need some guidance on dynamic block creation & placement using dynamo & civil 3D. Let me define some of the properties that i want to be there in my dynamic block. The block will consist of multiple lines and connections between them.
The first two parameters are start and end point of rectangle. These points will come from the station values of my civil 3D alignment. Next my task is to create two-two lines on either side of alignment at start and end points. Concept behind line creation is that my total line dimension is 2.42m which is fixed but on either side of alignment how much percent of this dimension will come that will be decided by another parameter which is percentage offset (so for example if percentage offset is 50% on either side than same 2.24/2 = 1.21m will come on either side, but if its 52% one side and 48% another side then then corresponding lengths will come on either side. All these offset values, i will input using an excel file.
After creating these lines on start and end stations, i will just connect the lines on either side to create a rectangular like shape.
Attaching the screensnap for reference.

Achieving all this seems a bit complicated to me. Can someone please guide me about from where and how to proceed with this particular issue?

Hola amigo @ritesh.trivedi885J6 buenas. you have a long and dificult journey, i advice you divide your script in stages:

1. Insert the block and control the rotation to be aligned with the segment of your alignment.
  2. Control the dynamique block, (stretch action i supose) the value will be the length of the segment of your alignment.
  3. the paralels lines will be enough with an offset proces you must include all your standard that you mention to scale the lines.
    I let you how to control dynamique parameters!!

Thank you for the guidance @gilberto.arechigaiba . I will surely start step by step as you mentioned and will ask here in case of further doubts.