Dymano Scripts for Patterns

Hello Everyone! I was trying to build some patterns using Dynamo and I got hit by this video

and I thought was incredible. I could figure almost everything apart from this blue/grey node (REGULAR AREA REBUILD)

Some one could guess what it is?

@jessy this is a so called “custom node”, a collection of Dynamo nodes, which are condensed into one node, to make a graph more readable. You can “look into it” by right mouse button clicking on it, and choosing “Edit Custom Node”:

You can read about what custom nodes are, and how to create or edit them, in the Dynamo online help:

Cheers,
GG

Hey Michael, good afternoon mate, how are you?! Hope you´re doing well. I understand that, but this is not my screen… This is just a screen shot from the video that I took. I wish I could have those nodes, specially this one, so I could check the script or the custom. Can you share it? Regards, JP

Hi Jessy,
Sure thing:
regular_area_rebuild.dyf (70.0 KB)
UA_shoe_sole_demo.dyn (63.9 KB)
I pulled them directly from disk, without testing anything, so they come with no warranty. :wink:
Cheers,
GG

Hey ! Yes! That´s awesome, I will try right away! Thank you! Really appreciated :slight_smile:

Can you then please mark my post above as solution, so people know that this has been taken care of, when they see the thread on the top level? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Michael! That was very helpful!

1 Like