Duplicate sheets and views / was working now not cannot install bimorph

hi all, thanks inadvance for the help i cannot install bimorph it was working last week.
we have a series of workflows one being duplicate sheets and views, and it is now not.

thanks

How are you installing BimorphNodes?
If manually you need to unblock the Dll’s. If through the package manager, first steps would be to attempt a reinstall and also make sure you don’t have it in multiple locations which you user profile may be pointing to.

hi thanks!
Tried both i think our excellent IT dept have a hand in this!
seems i have lost a lot parts to the nodes!
i guess the box with a line through it means link broken?

Yes in lay terms. Basically it can’t find the BimirphNodes dll or it’s blocked if it can. Try reinstalling as the simplest solution

thanks! will give it a go i think its a network sharing issue

:frowning:

have been trying to track this problem still no joy this is what i am getting from the console…

Exception when attempting to load package archi-lab.net from Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\archi-lab.net
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\archi-lab.net\bin\archilab.customization.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
Exception when attempting to load package bimorphNodes from Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\bimorphNodes
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\bimorphNodes\bin\BimorphNodes.customization.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
Exception when attempting to load package BVN from Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\BVN
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\BVN\bin\Package.customization.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
Exception when attempting to load package Data-Shapes from Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\Data-Shapes
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\Data-Shapes\bin\DataShapesUI.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
Exception when attempting to load package Rhynamo from Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\Rhynamo
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\Rhynamo\bin\ProvingGround.RhinoConnect.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
Exception when attempting to load package SpringsUI from Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\SpringsUI
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly ‘file:///Q:\BIM\Dynamo\packages\SpringsUI\bin\SpringsUI.dll’ or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
DynamoPackageManager (id: FCABC211-D56B-4109-AF18-F434DFE48139) extension is added