Download Package Error

When I try to download the Civil3D.CustomNodes Package by georg.grebenyuk I get an Error. I’ve tried both 1.0.9 and 1.0.10 versions
Dave

As author ot that package I’ll need explain about that. I used the newest features at July-update 2022.1 (with data shortcuts) and that fact may be the reason why package don’t donwlloaded … but how “manage” the code in package to let it using older versions I don’t know … may be smth like that instructions … but what about for Dynamo?

#if AUTOCAD_2009
        defaultMText.TextStyle = 
          textStyle.ObjectId;
#else
        defaultMText.TextStyleId =
          textStyle.ObjectId;
#endif

P.S. Repo with package is available here <https://github.com/GeorgGrebenyuk/Civil3D.CustomNodes>
That week I hope I create wiki and public more info about it …

2 Likes

Hi Igor,
I tried just now to install oldest 1.0.3 and 1.0.7. Still no.
I’m not ready to upgrade Civil 3D 2022 because of Tiff image problems with latest update.
Dave

Igor,
Success! I drilled down to C:\Users\Under\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\C3D 2022\Dynamo\packages and deleted Civil3D.CustomNodes Folder. When I re-installed the package it worked this time.
Dave

1 Like

Ohh, it’s greate (may be really when I publish 1.0.9 it was corrupted instance)
Then … wait a hour, I’ll finish at least description of nodes in package … because not all of them have description.

2 Likes

I updated description of nodes … and public it as 1.0.11. Short docs in English look here.
Docs
Main docs and articles unfortunately I have in Russian (links from Docs).

1 Like

Thank you Igor. Lots of good nodes in your package.
Dave