Delete file linked to REVIT on a model template

Translated by moderator. See below the line for original post.

Good morning

I downloaded the latest version 5.13 of bimorph in order to use the “CAD.ReportInstance” node which I do not see in the Dynamo list.
Well I saw that he changed place compared to a tutorial.
However although I found it, it no longer has the same name but rather *Importinstance. ReportInstances.

What bothers me is that once installed, the outputs of the node no longer correspond with the old node where there was an output called “cad link”.
There were even 3 before.
The new node now only has one called ImportInstance Report. Finally I took it and integrated it but by running the program no effect on my file opened in parallel

My goal is to delete a linked file in my REVIT template which should serve as a model.
I specify that I want to delete a file linked to a REVIT template

Can you send me the elements necessary for my operation of wanting to destroy files linked to a model template that I wish to create.

I thank you in advance.

I have Dynamo 2.17

thank you to the speakers

Original post below

Bonjour

j’ai téléchargé la dernière version 5.13 de bimorph afin d’utiliser le noeud “CAD.ReportInstance” que je ne vois pas dans la liste de Dynamo.
Bon j’ai vu qu’il a changé de place par rapport a un tuto.
Cependant bien que je l’ai trouvé, il n’a plus le même nom mais plutôt *Importinstance. ReportInstances.

Ce qui m’embête c’est qu’une fois posé, les sorties du nœuds ne correspondent plus avec l’ancien nœud ou il y avait une sortie appelée " cad link".
Il y en avait même 3 avant.
Le nouveau nœud n’en a plus qu’une qui s’appelle ImportInstance Report. Pour finir je l’ai pris et intégré mais en exécutant le programme aucun effet sur mon fichier ouvert en parallèle

Mon but est de supprimer un fichier lié dans mon gabarit REVIT qui doit me servir de modèle.

Pouvez vous m’envoyer les éléments nécessaires à mon opération de vouloir détruire des fichiers liés à un gabarit modèle que je souhaite créer.

Je vous en remercie d’avance.

je dispose de Dynamo 2.17

merci aux intervenants

Hi and Welcome.
The forum language is english, otherwise I and other users would prefer swedish and småländska.
Please use a translator and you will get help and we will be able to search.

1 Like