Data Shape MultipleInputForm ++

Warning: This custom node contains an invalid input. Please fix the input before saving the custom node.
This warning came out inmediately After i pick the node.
the node is a warning it works, but also does not allot to change the MaxHeigth_optional.
Does any one know how to solve this warning.

Which version of Dynamo and data shapes are you running? Make sure you use a recent version as it looks like one of the inputs has an invalid name in that case, the input data by the looks of it.

The node as it comes shouldn’t run without the inputs, and you’re in automatic mode also.

If the suggestion of Gavin doesn’t work, open the custom node and change the invalid inputs name to lower case/ without spaces. This was allowed in older versions but is now invalid as input.

Thank You very Much for the response.

You are right, before any inputs or any other node, the warning came out.
It is a warning and the node works, but does not let me use the optional values for the screen

It works but when I try to change the height of the Window does not allow me to do that

I am using Revit 2020.2.8
Dynamo 2.3.1.1.11830
Data shapes 2021.2.92

Height is max height, so will size itself to git the inputs. Try adding more inputs and you’ll find it should increase the height, then when the max height is reached it will add a scroll bar on the side.

Thank you