Cycle thru views on viewsets and make active view

@4bimferdie.espiritu note that the only way to do this relies on an asynchronous process, and based on your OP you wont be able to achieve this in a single node. Its all about control: Revit needs to be notified of the the view change, thats the function of RequestViewChange, but this can only happen once Dynamo has completed its process. Since you want Dynamo to iterate through a list of views, it will need to be in control throughout. Hence, the view wont update as Revit wont receive the notification. Only one view will be set; whichever one is last in your list, as that’s when the Dynamo process will end and control is returned to Revit. I’ve explained the problem here:

One way that might be worth exploring to get around this limitation would be to have one node which sets the view, then another node to pause, before the first node is executed again (i.e. the set view node). Another way might be a hack; for example, calling a method which requires the user to select something in Revit; if its possible to override this process so the selection is automated, i.e. select a dummy object (as this would have to pass control back to Revit, then return it Dynamo) and the user is not even aware its happened, then you will be able to achieve what you’re asking in one node without protracting the workflow!