Last i knew property lines cannot be created via the API, and I haven’t seen any updates on this.
Since dynamo can only do what revit allows property line creation is not achievable by Dynamo at this time.
We looked into a workflow which had a similar stumbling block. The work around we settled on was:
- Create model lines at the locations of the property lines
- Manually start the property line tool in revit and use the “pick line” tool.
- Tap tab a few times to get all of the connected lines (all created model lines in our workflow).
- Finish the property line command.
- We then used the model lines as our setbacks to drive our massing.
If ever that API portal is ever opened up it’d simplify the process a good bit for us, as I could create the property line and the model lines for offsets all in one script.