Curved beam system from mass

Translated by moderator. See below the line for original post.

Hi everyone, I’m trying to recreate a curved beam system in dynamo based on two mass surfaces that I imported from revit, but I don’t understand why some beams are placed above and some below the two masses, they are at the first weapons so forgive the inexperience, if someone can help me thanks

Original post below.

Salve a tutti, sto provando a ricreare un sistema di travi curve in dynamo basandomi su due superfici da massa che ho importato da revit, ma non capisco come mai alcune travi vengano posizionate al di sopra e alcune di sotto alle due masse, sono alle prime armi quindi perdonate l’inesperienza, se qualcuno può aiutarmi grazie

Translated by moderator. See below the line for original post.

This is the result

Original post:

Questo è il risultato

@ame9931 …Could you translate to english :wink:

Yes of corse,I’m trying to recreate a curved beam system in dynamo based on two mass surfaces that I imported from revit, but I don’t understand why some beams positioned above and some below the two masses, in the image you can see the script and result

1 Like

Cool…i dont know nothing about beamsystem :wink: but i am sure there are a lot of hardcore struc guys in here there will help you…welcome :wink:

okay, thanks per the welcome I’ll wait and hope for some solution

1 Like

Maybe reverse the curves?
Left to right, or right to left?

Which way Ihave to follow to do that?

1 Like

thanks, for what i see the problem is that some beams in revit have a cross section set to -180.00° so i put this value to zero ad solve

1 Like