Curtain wall elements' vertices coordinates to Excel

Hello! I come to your aid as a basic Revit user, and new to Dynamo.
I have this curtain wall, with panels and crossbars. I need to obtain, for each panel and each crossbar, the eight coordinates of the vertices that define them (so, I assume every vertice would have each XYZ coordinates), and export them to Excel. Any ideas?

I followed this script from this topic (How can I get X,Y,Z in individual column in excel by using Dynamo) and I ended with what I suppose is the coordinates of one of the faces of one of my curtain wall panels, which is nice but I don’t know how to continue and get all the coordinates of all the elements’ vertices. Any help? Thanks in advance!

Hello Amanda,

It is great to see you in the community! I hope you will find an answer for your question quickly!

For this type of operation, my suggestion would be filter all the panels first using Categories and all elements of categories nodes. Then, using Element.Faces you can obtain each surface of the panel. From that point you can create an algorithm to filter the required surfaces and work on how to obtain corner points. Here is an example:

Please let me know if you need furher help! Good luck!