Cross lace nested list

Hi, is there a way to cross lace that list 0 @2 cross lace intersects with 0 @2 in the other list and 1 @2 with 1 @2 and so on?

hmm might be this, but the empties should be intersecting with one of the solids

hmmm think this is close but dosnt seem to be the right intersections, also I dont think its just the one level to other other level. Its doing the lot.

Might be able to take a look.

Could you pass your geometry data to a Data.Remember node, run, save, and post a sample dyn?

I have a data remember node from generative design but it doesn’t seem to be saving the data after I reopen :thinking:

You need to plug the node into the geometry ouptut, run to populate the data, then unplug the data remember inputs so they don’t get overwritten, before saving.

1 Like

Ah I see, thanks thats handy to know. Although I’m not sure if its an old node or something else. Still dosnt want to save the data

Which version of Refinery are you using?

Theres no manage packages anymore so I’m not sure how to check. I have the latest Refinery Toolkit, data.remember node dosnt come up though

Going kind of off the original topic, but if we can get some data to help replication of the workflow then it should help.

Your Data.Remember node is likely part of the Generative Design package further up the list.

If you check your App Data/ Roaming / Program Files / Dynamo / Dynamo for Revit / 2.xx folders for the older Refinery packages you can use that. I am using the one from the 2.3 folder, inside of Dynamo Sandbox most of the time, and it works fine.

I seem to recall an issue with the Generative Design for Revit install happening some time, not sure if it recent enough to cause a data issue.

Perhaps test the node memory with a smaller test graph of geometry?

@vanman here: List levels & lacing - #4 by Vladimir