Creating walls by enclosed room surfaces using Wall.ByFace

Hello i want to create tile walls inside concrete walls. I want to create a script that takes the room and take its vertical surfaces/Faces and then create walls by Wall.ByFace. As a try i created wall boundary put Room inside it in Revit as seen in Picture. In dynamo i wanna take this room, its vertical faces/surfaces and create tile walls inside concrete walls. it gives me error everytime. I tried using wall.curve and height and level and it works when i get boundary of room. But i wanna use Wall.byFace. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks alot Vijay but its not working in Revit 2020. I tried alot

Is it, So sad, share your graph we can try.

I am just trying for one room right now and seeing if it works as shows in pictures in my post. If its working then i ll create a flexible code for whole building. I am trying to use Wall.ByFace as seen in SS:

Hey vijay. That previous node worked now and i had to change something in Python becasue i am working in German Version of Revit. Thanks alot

1 Like

Hello, how were you able to make it work? I’m currently working with Revit 2024 and Dynamo 2.18, and many people say that by changing something in Python, this routine works for them. There was an update in Python, and your explanation would be very helpful. Thank you.

Make sure you install the DSIronPython2.7 package which should support the Modelical package’s nodes. This is required as of 2023 to support a majority of custom packages using Python.