Creating Auto Corridor Feature Lines using Python

Hello,
I am trying to create a set of AutoCorridorFeatureLines using Dynamo, similar to the civil 3D function when selecting Feature Line → Create Feature Line from Corridor.
My goal is to create a set of these Auto Corridor Feature Lines by a specific code.
I am struggling in understanding how to create these elements using python (using dynamo nodes is also an option if one exists).

Would appreciate your help in that matter.

Thank you,
Erez.

Hi.
I suggest that you start to try out something easier if you haven’t used Dynamo before and start using the standard nodes instead of thinking of solve it using Dynamo
Check out the recordings from Dynamo Office Hours about civil 3D, they are really good. I also recommend the Dynamo Primer.

When you have tried a little bit and maybe also extracted some info or objects from the corridor you can share your graph here and we can give you some directions how to continue.

Thank you for your reply but I have used Dynamo before and I do need the thing I asked about, It’s not just practice.
If you know how to help your help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Well, we can’t help you to create the script, you need to create it by yourself, and share your work and tell us where you get stuck. Then we can try to help you.
I did a search, start with this
Extract feature lines from a corridor - Dynamo (dynamobim.com)

Maybe you need looking at this