Creating a profile with specific criterias

Greetings Dynamo Community!

I am a new learner in the world of Dynamo, I have encountered a particular challenge and would greatly appreciate your guidance and insights.

Here’s the scenario:

Problem:

Having an existing profile for a road created from survey points but the profile is created by hundreds of segments/lines which make it difficult to do some studies for the grades and location of vertical curves etc…
Is it possible to have the dynamo draw the profile with some criteria’s or do any of these following steps.

1- the profile levels are according to the existing profile surface level or have a vertical fixed offset.
2- automatic curves at each sag and crest location with defined radius value.
3- fixing the maximum numbers of the vertical curves to be drawn each distance (for example 4 curves max. / 3km).

I know this may sound particular but being new to Dynamo, I am uncertain whether this is achievable using Dynamo’s features and functionalities. Hence, I am reaching out to seek your expertise and advice.

I have already taken a few initial steps in my Dynamo journey. I have gone through the introductory documentation, watched some online tutorials, and experimented with basic workflows. However, I now find myself in need of more structured learning resources to tackle these specific challenges.

It would be immensely helpful if you could also provide me with suggestions on courses, tutorials, websites, or any other materials that can assist me in acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge.

Hi
Can you attached example drawing
If you can’t attach here then you can use another file hosting service, such as box, dropbox, onedrive, google drive, etc…

WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free , here is a link for an example, the profile shown in this drawing consist of many segments.