Creating a complex structure out of Generic Family

Hello Everyone !!

i hope you can help me i have a very complex structure that i will share a screenshot of that was modeled as model in place , i consist -as you can see in the picture - of a lot of curves

the question is i want to convert each curve in this generic model in place to frame element at the center of it , or the steel elements

When you say “frame element” do you mean structural framing element in revit? What are you using this for are some questions you need to ask yourself since it will determine “What” you model in Revit.
if it is a structural framing element then You will need to extract the geometry and place a curve at the geometric center of all the faces of the solids that gets extracted. Then use that curve as input to build the structural framing. Some of these curved elements look to be non-prismatic (or not a constant cross section) in that case you will need to use a different method for modeling the structural framing.
I could give more guidance if I knew more information

First of all many thanks for your replay

yes i want to model a structural framing element ( Steel i beam section For example ) , i tried to extract the curve using iso lines of curve but i didn’t work for all steel section and also for all curves , also is there any way to draw framing element in the centerl of each geometry not by the outer surface ,

your guidance is most appreciated and welcomed many thanks

Are you sure you want these to be structural framing elements? it looks like these members do NOT have a constant cross section. Study a revit structural framing element first and see if it what you want. for example look at the image. x,y,z,a,b dimensions are all different and this is not possible with a structural framing element. You could do a blend of two cross sections with a structural framing element but not any more than that. So, again study the structural framing element and see if you still want to use it because I suspect if you do use it you will need to “simplify the cross sections of these elements” and if you do that then where is the true “center line”? Just something to consider.