Create Sheet Set (print set) in Dynamo 2.6

Hi,
I am by no mean an expert or even beginner in dynamo. I try to find something online and try to use it. I used to have a script for creating sheet set in revit based on the given revision on the sheet. Now that script doesn’t work. I downloaded 4 different script from others and still keep getting error (either from archi-lab node or orchid). is it possible that there is lack of compatibility of older scripts with 2.6?

does anyone have a script that works in 2.6? sorry I cant attach the one I have due to being a new user. if you have something that is simple to use, or even a guide to make my own, I would appreciate it.

Thanks. This is a very interesting addin. I don’t believe it can automatically create sheet set which certain revision on them.

I wanted to lets say i have revision 2 on 10 sheets. I want see create a sheet set of any sheet with revision 2 on it.

Thanks

This should solve your request.
Create sheet sets.dyn (19.5 KB)

Thanks again.
When I open the file this is what I see. i dont know why its showing like this.

also made dynamo laggy and kept freezing
I cant replicate your solution either due to node names not being visible in your attached image

@Soroush.Bahrani try to replicate this:

I used the Revision description but can be anything you like (number, date…)

1 Like

Hello @Soroush.Bahrani and welcome
you can try this (with Python)

1 Like

I figured what was causing Dynamo going all crazy. it was the pyrevit addin. your first post works now.

is there a way to say create set only from chosen revision rather than all revisions in the project? there is a “select revision” node but I am not sure how it would fit in your dynamo script

Try this

Thanks for all of the posts. I’ve tweaked it a bit as I needed to create the Print Sets from a parameter that was used to organize the Sheet Browser. I added a dialog box to ask which value of the parameter to create the set from. My export image isn’t working so the following is a screencapture.

Create Print Set from Selected Sheet Category.dyn (39.3 KB)