Create Room Plans from Linked File

I JUST ran this node myself to make ~20 kitchen type plans in about 45 seconds while I checked my email, and then ran my bathrooms for the same result (thanks again @Konrad_K_Sobon!). On the bathrooms I had to re-run the script when realized I filtered my room list incorrectly, and got a similar error as you on my the second run, though all my views were still created.

So I recommend you first double check that the views aren’t hiding somewhere. If you do a new view schedule with no sorting the “newest” views are at the bottom of the list, which can help you find things.

If they aren’t there, try closing dynamo and reopening. If they still aren’t there, try removing the List.Create node. You’re technically feeding in a nested list at the moment.

If that still doesn’t work try reinstalling archi-lab to the latest/greatest version supported by your Revit version, and then try it again. If it still fails post back and I’ll have another look tomorrow (my bathroom types need to be run again anyways).

1 Like