Create multilayer wall types from excel sheet (with new material)

Buongiorno,
sto provando a creare muri multilayer con il nodo Create Compound FamilyType partendo da un file excel.
Ho realizzato lo script allegato ma sono riuscito a creare più muri monostrato, un muro multilayer ma non riesco a creare più muri composti da più strati.
Successivamente vorrei provare a creare in automatico i materiali che non sono già presenti nel modello ma per ora sarei già felice di riuscire a creare i muri.
Sono agli inizi con Dynamo quindi mi scuso per gli eventuali errori banali.

Google Transalte:
Good morning,
I’m trying to create multilayer walls with the Create Compound FamilyType node starting from an excel file.
I made the attached script but I managed to create multiple single layer walls, one multilayer wall but I can’t create multiple walls composed of multiple layers.
Later I would like to try to automatically create the materials that are not already present in the model but for now I would already be happy to be able to create the walls.
I’m new to Dynamo so apologies for any trivial errors.

2022-02_BeB_Prova wall from excel da GeniusLoci_02.dyn (42.4 KB)
Muri.xlsx (11.1 KB)

Related post:

Hi @bioand81,

To create several walls, set the longest lacing on the Create Compound FamilyType node.

Thank you so much for your response! It works.

Hi @Alban_de_Chasteigner ,
if the wall already exists is it possible to modify its layers by overwriting it?

I believe the compound structure can be reset using this method: