Create flex duct from one duct fitting to another

Hi @T_Pover,

I’m using your MEPover package to create flex duct from two elements. However I can’t seems to successfully achieve this yet. I try to connect two duct fitting together as in the attached project and dynamo files. Do you have any idea/comment on this? The python node is from your custom node, as I was trying to see what the error is.

Project file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uKhuazpDTKlgCURQNOBYo4xT1Y0O7w77

And here’s the project snapshot (I can’t post more than one image):

Hi @judithdwilliamsG5VAE,

The errormessage is about your pipe which it not a valid piping system type. You might have a look at that first :slight_smile:

I think it is because you are trying to connect to a ‘tap’ directly. If you open the tap family you will see that there are 2 connectors in them but if you select the tap in the project it will not show any of them. Taps behave somewhat different apparently when compared to ducts, terminals or other fittings. I don’t think this is something I can help fix, sorry.

Thanks for the clarification @T_Pover, seems like that’s the issue. Looks like I need to do this manually for multiples of floors :man_facepalming: