Create CurtainSystem gridlines

Hi guys!
@john_pierson I download your Rhythm package (thank u) and I used a node named CurtainGrid.ByCurtainSystem :slight_smile:
My goal is to create a parametric grids layout for CurtainWallSystem create by a mass.
I would align my grids on the Levels in Revit model, in this way i can change the values when I want.

I have developed the function with Revit 2017, but I have to use Revit 2016, and the package Rhythm wtih CurtainGrid.ByCurtainSystem script doesn’t works with Revit 2016…
Can you help me or give me others solutions to use this script in Revit 2016?
Thank u so musch :))
S

1 Like

Hello , @john_pierson ,

actually ,i am trying to create curtain wall with the help of curtain system by face node and it kept failing with warning shows in screenshot .is there any other way to create curtain wall by surface only, please advise .

thank you !

1 Like

D%C3%B6%C5%9Feme%20hizas%C4%B1ndan%20%C3%A7izgi%20%C3%A7ekme%20-%20Error%201 Hi Guys,
I am trying to do the same thing. but it cause error. " Warning: One or more of the input types are not matching. Couldn’t find a version of ByCoordinates that takes arguments of type (int,int,__array) ". What should ı do ?

Hi Saju,

you had posted a workflow to create a CS Grid system, would you be to expand on this topic: I have an issue creating grid pattern horizontally and vertically an certain distances.
Thank you for your help