Create alignment from network - Civil 3D

I am starting in dynamo, how can I achieve this? Do you know if it is a package or is it python code?
I publish reference video, taken from a linkedin user

Hi @Angel76 ,

It looks like the Custom Node used is from a specific package, maybe you could search the name of that Custom Node on the forum.

PS: I can’t read the name of the custom node because of the low video quality, maybe it would help to share the LinkedIn page.

You could also use the pipe network shortest path node found in the Camber package. That will return all the pipes and structures inbetween two selected parts. From there, you can get the structure coordinates to eventually create an alignment, then create a profile view, then add the parts.

Its not a one-and-done custom node like the video, but all the parts are there to build a graph to do it. The shortest path node is the key, though.

I started down this path a while back and had a good chat with the Camber author about the shortest path node. Link below…

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m working on it, I already selected the structures, but I can’t create the alignment between them

I think you need coordinates to make a polycurve in dynamo to make a polyline in Autocad to make an alignment from object…if I remember correctly.