I am looking to convert 3D corridors into 2D using Dynamo.
The process that is followed in converting it using Civil 3D is as given below:
- Export Civil 3D drawing to AutoCAD drawing. (This file contains only corridor feature lines)
- Select all the elements in the exported file and set the Colors, Line Weight, and Line type to “ByLayer”.
- Convert the exported Corridor feature lines (which are 3D polylines here) into 2D.
- And set the elevation for all the elements in the model space as 0
- Delete the objects on the 0 layer.
- Purge unused Layers.
is it possible to do it with Dynamo? at least after step 2 mentioned above?